Episode two of our podcast features British entrepreneur Benjamin Cohen, the founder and CEO of Pink News.
Pink News was founded by Benjamin when he was only 23. It was a side hustle to his main job as an on-screen news correspondent on UK’s Channel 4 News.
Fast forward seventeen years and Pink News is now the world’s most popular online platform for the LGTBQ+ community, reaching over 60 million unique users per month across their various channels.
In this episode, Sam Barcroft and Benjamin explore:
- How any setback can become an opportunity with a bit of hustle and the right mindset/perspective
- What it feels like to bet your company’s future on one big new partnership
- How to bring your partner into your business and work successfully with them
- Dealing with multiple sclerosis as a founder and CEO
- The power of taking urgent action
Benjamin is a consummate media entrepreneur - having built and sold his first company whilst still a teenager.
And his bravery in standing up for his beliefs - despite relentless pressure - is particularly inspiring.
And I would deeply appreciate it if you'd rate the podcast and leave a quick review.
Every Sunday we will drop an episode featuring a different entrepreneur who has succeeded in the world of content.
If you want to offer feedback, suggest a guest for an upcoming episode or just have a chat, please email BigSwing @creatorville.co