How to build the world's biggest LGBTQ+ news brand- Benjamin Cohen: Ep 2 of THE BIG SWING
Listen to THE BIG SWING on Apple Podcasts
Listen to THE BIG SWING on Spotify
Episode two of our podcast features British entrepreneur Benjamin Cohen, the founder and CEO of Pink News.
Pink News was founded by Benjamin when he was only 23. It was a side hustle to his main job as an on-screen news correspondent on UK’s Channel 4 News.
Fast forward seventeen years and Pink News is now the world’s most popular online platform for the LGTBQ+ community, reaching over 60 million unique users per month across their various channels.
In this episode, Sam Barcroft and Benjamin explore:
- How any setback can become an opportunity with a bit of hustle and the right mindset/perspective
- What it feels like to bet your company’s future on one big new partnership
- How to bring your partner into your business and work successfully with them
- Dealing with multiple sclerosis as a founder and CEO
- The power of taking urgent action
Benjamin is a consummate media entrepreneur - having built and sold his first company whilst still a teenager.
And his bravery in standing up for his beliefs - despite relentless pressure - is particularly inspiring.
So, please subscribe to THE BIG SWING on Apple Podcasts, Spotify, or wherever you listen to podcasts.
And I would deeply appreciate it if you'd rate the podcast and leave a quick review.
Every Sunday we will drop an episode featuring a different entrepreneur who has succeeded in the world of content.
If you want to offer feedback, suggest a guest for an upcoming episode or just have a chat, please email BigSwing @creatorville.co